Thu, Mar 02|
SOLO ~ A Hawaiian Healing Retreat Adventure just for you!
Have you ever wanted to camp on the beach in Hawaii, under the stars, listening to the waves 24/7, being fed wonderful food? Here's your chance to enjoy a deeply Rejuvenating GLAMPING experience!
Time & Location
Mar 02, 9:00 a.m. HST – Mar 08, 9:00 a.m. HST
Kilauea, Kilauea, HI 96754, USA
About the event
This is a glamping experience bar none! (Glamor~camping) We use the highest quality tents and self-inflatable mattresses with a very skilled cook to prepare very healthy meals. There will be plenty of relaxing beach time for tanning, swimming and napping. We offer a few optional sacred site and beach tours with hiking and/or kyaking and picnic lunch. The weather plays A BIG part from day-to-day, determining which advebture to do and when is the best time to do it.
Some of the adventures we will choose from are:
- Wailua River - Kayak & Hike to a Waterfall for swim and picnic
- Waimea Canyon - 3 mile Hike into a Kokee Waterfall - picnic
- Secret Beach swim, walk, picnic
- Haena - Taro Patch walk to Ke'e Beach for swim. snorkeling and picnic
- Lumahai Beach - swim and picnic
- Anaina Hou Botanical Garden Mini Golf
- Hanalei Bay Beach - Late afternoon to Sunset picnic and swim
- Kauai's Hindu Monistary in Wailua
- Hike to Hanakapiai Beach - 2 miles up the Kalalau Trail we picnic at the riverside
- LU'AU KALAMAKU - the very best Luau on Kauai, fun for the whole family! ($150 extra oer person)
Anini Beach Park, Kauai's most beautiful camping park! Plenty of sun, shade and reef for easy swims, paddling and snorkeling. This beach park has open showers and enclosed sink & toilets, with outdoor sinks for washing dishes.
This could be the Vacation of a Lifetime for those who join us for this adventure. Weather permitting, we'll enjoy the occasional campfire sing-a-longs on the beach... and, Wayne will sing songs from his wide range of several genres for your enjoyment.
TENT LODDGING, and ALL MEALS AT THE CAMPGROUNG are provided!
There will be a few times when we will have a Resturaunt experience and eat out on the way home from a long day of play and a long drive home. These meals are NOT included in our adventure fee.
SEVEN people will be acepted into this SOLO Glamping adventure! This will keep the experience more intimate, allowing you to make deeper friends. Regenerate your whole self and celebrate life with us on this Magical Mystery Tour! This adventure may require you to be a good hiker, up to 5 miles some days to waterfalls or on mauntain trails.....
Fill out the Questionaire for a zoom call, meet-n-greet with Wayne.
This deposit is non-refundableUS$300.00Tax: +US$12.00 Hi St Tax
Full Price after Dec 24th
Full Price for the Musical Healing AdventureUS$1,700.00Tax: +US$68.00 Hi St Tax +US$44.20 service fee